new logo, same dedication.
We’ve got a new logo that we’re so excited to share with you all. This logo represents so much for us. It represents forward-movement, vision and unity. All good things.
With the unveiling of our new logo, we also wanted to share with you our updated mission and vision statements, and our key values. These are all so important to us and represent our heart and mission.
These words will constantly be at the forefront of our minds as we continue to help animals through 2017 and beyond. We hope these words resonate with you as well while also giving you a clear picture of how much time and dedication we put into what we do at Ark-Valley Humane Society.
We can’t wait to see what 2017 has in store for us and hope you’ll join us for the fun and exciting things to come!
Our Mission Statement:
Advocating for the welfare of all animals through compassion and care.
Our Vision Statements:
- To enhance the lives of all companion animals through humane education and partnerships.
- To create a safer and happier world for all companion animals.
- To enhance the human-animal bond through education and responsible pet ownership.
Our Key Values:
- Compassion: for those we serve, animals and humans.
- Leadership: inspiring hope and kindness through strength, education and example.
- Kindness: towards people and pets that find themselves in difficult situations.
- Transparency: in our relationships and partnerships with the work we do.